PAL is LIVE on Indiegogo!
Visit today and receive your FREE Personal Safety EBook
WHAT IS P.A.L?
P.A.L is an emergency notification mobile software that is IOS and android capable. It allows your family/network of people to stay informed within their network regardless of anyone’s location. When a user sends an alert (3 buttons available – Emergency, Inner Circle, Community), the members of that particular network are notified. Simultaneously our 5 diamond rated monitoring station will receive the alert and relay your location to first responders to create the most efficient emergency response. The ability to upload pictures will be available to depict the situation more clearly. P.A.L will be available as a free download to all users, with upcharges for additional emergency service features, referred to in the full feature package.
STAYING CONNECTED AND PREPARED FOR ANY EMERGENCY
We care about the safety of our family members, and when things go wrong, it may take quite some time for the information to be relayed to you. With P.A.L, you are able to view the location of members in your network (there will be a ghosting feature), and if an EMERGENCY alert is pushed, you and the monitoring company(for a small fee) will see the alert and it’s location. Other non-emergency alerts are free and will not be monitored by the monitoring company.
This is a far more efficient way to stay connected with the ones you love when it matters MOST! If a family member is somewhere they should not be, or in need of help a notification will be sent to your network and the monitoring station that will dispatch the appropriate responders.
ADDITIONAL PREMIUM FEATURES
The additional emergency services that will be offered on the software include:
- Hostile event alerts – If there is a hostile event in your area and you aren’t aware of it, you will see it on your Google based map.
- Sex offender registry map – You will be able to see the residential locations of registered sex offenders on the map, as well as the type of offense.
- Professional help lines – Suicide, pregnancy and domestic abuse help lines will be readily available through the software, as well as services such as AAA.
- Hot spot clustering – Your map will identify areas of high activity.
YOUR SAFETY AND PRIVACY ARE PROTECTED BY P.A.L
- In your network, you can assign administrators who will be in control of the software. This also allows them to track everyone in their network. We would expect that there will be those who wish to have ultimate privacy (a child not wanting their parents able to know their location), this feature can be toggled on or off.
- We anticipate generic privacy concerns such as hacking and personal financial information. Our IT team will ensure user’s safety through secure firewalls by a cloud system that has a two way encrypted feature.
- The issue of data mining may arise, but it is a part of the world we live in and found on almost all platforms.
MEET OUR TEAM OF SECURITY EXPERTS
We believe in protecting people and that by bringing people together using rapid communication and information sharing we can save lives.
Hedge Tactical Solutions was formed to protect children in our school systems in this ever-increasing violent culture that we live in. This led to the creation of our groundbreaking Alert-Com security services. Alert-Com is a custom security solution designed to minimize and eliminate casualties that happen when people choose to do harm to others. From there, HTS expanded to protecting workplaces, places of worship and all buildings of mass gathering.
Members of our staff and our trainers have built careers around serving people in the military, law enforcement and EMS. Saving time means saving lives, and that’s what Hedge Tactical Solutions is all about.
WILL YOU HELP US REACH OUR GOAL?
Your contribution today will help finance our team to make P.A.L free to the public. We are looking to raise $25,000 to continue our research and development process.
Our passion is keeping loved ones safe during these uncertain times and giving families peace of mind. Will you join our team and help us protect the ones you love?